Brown & Gold Fall Chevron Nail Art with Anastasiya
Posted: Oct 10 2014 by Alexandria Brady
Today we're bringing you a stunning brown and gold chevron nail art design by Live Love Polish creative ambassador Anastasiya. This is a great way to show off your favorite glitter polishes, and a way to spice up your nail art! To re-create these nails, start with a brown creme polish, and if you don't happen to have one on hand, we've listed some of our favorites below! You can click the links to find out more about the polish, and see swatches too!
- Unt Femme Fatale. Femme Fatale is a super dark creamy chocolate brown polish.
- Unt Hidden Evidence. For a warmer look, Hidden Evidence is a lighter milk chocolate brown,
- LVX Koko. Koko looks just like it promises, like a steaming cup of hot cocoa!
Let that dry completely and then you can either use striping tape or scotch tape to create the chevrons. Lay the tape strips over your nail in an X shape, you can play with how thick or skinny you want the chevrons by changing the angles of the tape. Paint the top of the X with a gold glitter polish and take off the tape while the polishes are still wet, or you might pull up some of your pretty brown base!
For the golden accent you could use:
- Unt Shopaholic Jessica. Shopaholic Jessica is just as fun as the name sounds! It has gold and brown micro glitters that go wonderfully with this nail look.
- Unt Velvety Fins. For a bold look, Velvety Fins is a chunky gold and silver glitter that's sure to make your nails pop!
- Color Club Gold Glitter. Gold Glitter is packed with micro coppery gold glitters, you can either go sparse or super glittery with this one by adding more coats!
Tell us below in the comments if you try out this autumn inspired look, and don't be afraid to try exciting and new color combinations!